AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3
AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3 (NOF) is a multipurpose liquid concentrate formulated to promote vigorous growth, increased root development and improved stress and disease tolerance on flowers, vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees, field crops and houseplants. In addition to stimulating microbial activity in the soil, it provides nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in a ratio of 4-3-3.
Organic Nitrogen Source
AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer is made from oceangoing menhaden fish that feed on mineral-rich plankton. Though not considered edible for humans, Native Americans have used menhaden for centuries as a natural fertilizer, calling it “munna whaleaug,” or “that which manures.” Menhaden provides nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, essential micronutrients and numerous vitamins and amino acids. Menhaden fish emulsions represent the primary source of nitrogen in AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer.
- Multi-purpose – excellent results on flowers, fruits, vegetables, trees, crops and houseplants
- Formulated for foliar feed or soil application
- Promotes enhanced plant vigor, contributing to disease and stress resistance
- Convenient liquid concentrate
- Can be mixed with other AGGRAND products for easy application
While menhaden fish emulsions and kelp provide the basis for AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer, additional ingredients are added to achieve a balanced analysis.
- Sulfate of Potash – Extremely fine-grade natural mineral derived from the Great Salt Lake increases potassium levels
- Bloodmeal – Boosts availability of nitrogen in slow-release form to provide this vital nutrient as the plant requires it
- Natural Wintergreen Oil – Improves scent of AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer
AGGRAND Natural Fertilizer 4-3-3 is recommended for, but not limited to, the following crops:
• Bedding Plants
• Citrus Fruits
• Deep-Root Plants
• Field Tomatoes
• Golf Courses
• Greenhouse Tomatoes
|• Hay and Pasture Fields
• Rice (Wetland)
• Wheat and Small Grains
Application rates vary according to plant/crop type, soil condition and weather conditions. Consult the AGGRAND Crop Guide (G2793) or www.aggrand.com for additional application information.